Biographical Details of Directors
· Mr. Liu Yang, aged 36, was appointed as an executive Director, Chairman of the Board and chief executive officer (“CEO”) of the Company in January 2020. Mr. Liu received his Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics and Applied Mathematics from Peking University, China. Mr. Liu has extensive experience in investment and management experience. Before joining the Company, Mr. Liu was the executive director of an investment management company. Mr. Liu is also currently an executive director and the CEO of Yuanyin Holdings Limited, a substantial shareholder of the Company.
· Mr. Zhou Quan, aged 37, was appointed as an executive Director in May 2019. Mr. Zhou obtained his master’s degree in accountancy from The George Washington University. Mr. Zhou has extensive experience in finance and accounting field. Currently, Mr. Zhou is the managing director of Yuanyin Finance Limited, a subsidiary of Yuanyin Holdings Limited.
· Mr. Zhao Yun, aged 36, was appointed as a non-executive Director in May 2019 and re-designated as an executive Director in March 2020. Mr. Zhao obtained his master’s degree in economics from Southwest Jiaotong University. Mr. Zhao had worked as a senior management with various large corporations in mainland China and gain extensive experience in corporate restructuring, IPO listing, business operations management, assets and capital management.
· Mr. Huang Shuanggang, aged 57, had served as the chief financial officer of Henan Zhaoteng Investment Co., Ltd. from 2010 to 2018 and a deputy director of Huajian Certified Public Accountants from 2000 to 2010. He had worked at Henan Guanghua Financial Accounting Co., Ltd. from 1993 to 2000 and the finance department of Zhongyuan Aluminum Plant from 1983 to 1993. Mr. Huang is currently a director of Yuanyin Holdings Limited, a substantial shareholder of the Company. Mr. Huang is a qualified accountant in the PRC. Mr. Huang has extensive experience in financial accounting, corporate management and investment management.
INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
· Mr. Zhang Jinfan, aged 40, received his Doctor of Philosophy (“PhD”) in Finance from Yale University and PhD and Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Tsinghua University. Mr. Zhang has been an associate professor of finance in the School of Management and Economics and a co-director of Center for Macro-Financial Stability and Innovation under the Shenzhen Finance Institute of Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen) since 2017. Before that, Mr. Zhang worked as an economist in global macroeconomics in the Monetary Policy and Financial Markets Department of International Monetary Fund and an assistant professor in Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business. Mr. Zhang has extensive experience in research of finance and economics. His main research fields include financial institutions and markets, financial technology and Chinese economy.
· Ms. Wen Han Qiuzi, aged 39, had served as the associate research professor at School of Mathematical Sciences, Peking University, the director assistant at National Engineering for Big data analysis and Application Technology from June 2019 to present. Before that, Ms. Wen was the research scientist at the Climate Research Division of Environment Canada, Toronto, Canada, and the Assistant researcher at Institute of Atmospheric Physics at Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing. Ms. Wen received her Ph.D. in statistics from York University, Toronto, Canada in 2010 and bachelor’s degree in mathematical statistics from Peking University, Beijing, China in 2002. Ms. Wen has extensive experience in big data analysis and application technology, fintech technology, etc.
· Ms. Huang Qin, aged 35, has served as the finance director of Eyebuydirect Group, a subsidiary of Essilor Group, a leading French optometry company, since 2019. Prior to this, Ms. Huang worked as a senior analyst in Shanghai Roche Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., as a senior auditor in Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and engaged in other financial and audit related work. Ms. Huang received her master’s degree in accounting from the California State University, Los Angeles in 2009 and bachelor’s degree from Shanghai University of International Business and Economics in 2007. Ms. Huang has extensive experience in financial accounting and corporate management.